Monday, May 24, 2010

A day of FAIL's .. oh wait, isn't that everyday around here?! :/

Well, a few more days have passed, and I’m closer than ever to “leavin’ on a jet plane”! Wish I could be more motivated to update here on a daily basis. I just feel as if I’m only posting “filler” or “fluff” entries. I figure, in light of what I will be doing this summer, watching TV and baking brownies is so much less worth writing about! But at least I know that I’m only writing to myself, really, right now! Soon, dear Blog, you will soon be filled with meaningful entries, and be read by someone other than your author!

Ok, now that we are done talking to inanimate objects (my fav!), let’s see.. another fluff post.

I went down to Mobile today, in hopes of renewing my driver’s license. 2 hours later (after a stop at the bank in Saraland) I find my way down to the Demotropolis Office. Too bad the parking lot is COMPLETELY full. I had to park behind the Pizza Hut across the shopping center and walk across. FAIL #1. Walk inside, stand in line to get my number.. Get to the front desk only to have the lady tell me that getting it renewed there will require quite a few hour’s wait. She told me to just go to a local tag office. There is a tag office for Washington county in Chatom, less than an hour away from Sanktown. FAIL #2. Sigh.. Chatom is only open on certain days of the week. I’m praying that the youth kids were right when they told me they were open on Tuesday. :/

Oh well. Went to walmart to pick up a few things for my trip out west, and headed home. Considering that I was planning on not getting up till 8 30 (which technically was FAIL #1, but whatever), I was finished and home by 12 noon! And that includes going through Saraland twice, all the way to almost downtown Mobile, and then getting lost once back up in Washington county :/ !

Spent the rest of the day resting, coloring (see my facebook quote of the hour [QotH] from earlier about my sister’s reaction), cleaning my room, playing with Jazz and Emily, and chilling with my brothers. We also had a fun, surprise visit from a Gopher Tortoise, whom I named Franko. He was pretty cool. Fast lil buggar! I thought turtles were supposed to be slow?!? Hmm.. don’t know. I posted pix on Facebook. Cutie.

After dinner (fried fish, rice, + hush puppies), we lugged ourselves over to exercise. Ok, so we waited like an hour or so, but whatever. FAIL #3, or is it 4? Anyways.. Insanity and fried food don’t mix at all!! Barely made it through torture tonight.. in fact, I cheated on some of the workouts. But hey! In my defense, I was seriously switching back and forth from blacking out to almost puking.. blehhh… Showers never feel so good as they do right after an Insanity workout session!

Finally, to top off the night… drum roll…. I dyed my hair! Hehehe.. If you know me, don’t even bother wondering what color. If you don’t, it’s pretty much a given that if Kat dyes her hair, it will probably be some shade of red! I like this one! Bright, but not quite clown red either. :)

Not much other than that! Fun, exciting, FAIL-filled day.. as usual!

Peace out crazies.. Don’t do anything overly stupid today!

Blessings,
~Kat K.

No comments:

Post a Comment