Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pretty sure you are supposed to be already semi-fit to be Insane!?

Well, day three of Insanity. In so much pain can barely think to write tonight’s update. Sigh. I cried through tonight’s work out!

I did have a pretty good day today though. Slept in late, then made brownies with my lil sissy. Super tasty and fun! Then I helped mama work on the chili and other stuff for the youth cook out tonight. We spent most of the afternoon chilling and watching tv, and my brother’s finished getting stuff ready for the cook out.

The cookout this evening went pretty well. We had about 16 youth show up for hot dogs, chili, baked beans, potato salad, and brownies. It was fun getting to hang out with the kids and get to know some other youth beyond the ones in Petal. It was also fun to hang out with a group that small! It’s amazing how much easier it is to learn everybody’s names! I’m STILL trying to learn everybody’s names at petal, and I learned pretty much everybody’s names over here tonight alone!

I’m excited to see how much interaction we will have with youth this summer, but also kinda scared as well. Hmm.. we’ll see I suppose. I’m crossing my fingers that they will be a group that I am able to relate well with. I would hate to have a group that is hard to connect with, especially since I only have 10 weeks in all! :/

Ok, well.. tomorrow is a long day that will start early. I’m taking my painful body to bed! Peace out yall! Don’t do anything overly stupid today!

Blessings,
~Kat K.

No comments:

Post a Comment