Friday, May 21, 2010

Why "Paws & Claws"?

Ok, soooo it dawned on me that you are probably wondering why I title everything “Paws & Claws”. So I thought I’d post a quick explanation for ya!

When I was thinking about the name of a blog/newsletter, I wanted to figure out a way to incorporate the idea of me being the hands and feet of Jesus in what I do.. when it came to actually finding a unique name + blog address, it turns out my idea is not so unique. Hmm.. FAIL!

Anyways, a stroke of genius hit me one night as I was messing around with various names involving hands, feet, and Kat….. AH-HA! Kat Paws!

The claws part comes into play when I have my not so productive days. The days when I choose to do my own thing over what HE wants me to do. The days when I ignore opportunities because I don’t feel like. Or perhaps the days when I’m flat out cranky! In any case, there are days when, just like my sister’s kitten, my claws show more than my paws. Through it all though, they are still HIS paws, they are just not up to their full potential on my “claw days”…


So there ya go. The method to my madness!

~Kat K.

No comments:

Post a Comment