Saturday, May 15, 2010

First Post

5/15/2010

Well.. In true Kat Kendall fashion, I am managing to avoid packing my room/apartment till the very last second. And even though I'm supposed to check out tomorrow, I STILL can't motivate myself to get a move on (no pun intended) and finish packing!

So I decided to upload my first post for this new lovely blog. The idea has been floating around in my head for a few weeks, just never got around to it. So here is what you will find on here:
*Random ramblings from the brain of Kat
*Random thoughts from quiet times worth sharing with the world
*Random happenings from my ministry
*Lots of possible randomness (if you didn’t notice..)
*Prayer requests --> Especially during my summer assignment in Phoenix

So here you go. The first of many, much randomness :]

Blessings,
~Kat K.

No comments:

Post a Comment